Assess the impacts before reactivating your IT infrastructure
Our subsidiary Tracip is an expert in the recovery of digital data and the securing of evidence.
It has developed an incident-response protocol for dealing with cyberthreats:
- compromise of storage media and information systems by malware
- infection of all or some of the organisation’s IT resources by ransomware
- intentional deletion of data and / or data breach
Tracip can be used in the context of IT security incidents,
internal fraud or disputes between employers and employees.
Tracip takes on-site action immediately an incident is discovered, before recovery of the infrastructure.
This solution will help you contain the incident and preserve evidence for subsequent investigations, insurance claims and/or legal proceedings.
Already used with companies who have been victims of cyberattacks, this procedure:
- maximises the chances of recovering data
- enables you to obtain compensation
- and ensures that you can gradually and safely restart your information system as quickly as possible.
"(Nécessaire)" indicates required fields