INDUSTRIALISING AND NORMALISING THE USE OF
GEOLOCATION DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERNAL SECURITY
Our geolocation platform is aimed at sovereign internal security services that want a comprehensive system, enabling the acquisition and utilisation of geographic positions for investigation purposes.
Developed in collaboration with law enforcement agencies, our platform allows you to meet the requirements of investigators (investigating officer, intervention, intelligence, or customs teams) and promotes the acceleration of criminal investigations and the effectiveness of intelligence:
Support with the clarification of investigations
Sustainable compliance with legal obligations
Intelligent monitoring on the basis of multiple warning criteria
Obtain and utilise geolocation data from mobile telephones and/or GNSS/GPS tags, thanks to a turnkey sovereign platform, the goal of which is to enable the use of cross-tabulated data from all mobile operators.
- Coverage of all mobile operatorswithin the region (subject to API interfacing)
- All networks 2G /3G /LTE /4G /5G-compatible
- Management of legal requisitions for access via MSISDN(assigned number) or IMSI (SIM card)
- Leveraging of passive or active localisation capacities depending on the mobile operator’s equipment
- Monitoring of discrete GNSS/GPS tagpositions with remote controls, motion detection, shutdown, low battery etc.
- Configuration of distance alerts between targets
For more information about our geolocation platform, please fill in the following form:
"*" indicates required fields